THIERRY JOURNO. INTERVIEW 2.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 2. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
Passionate about the history of art and painting, Thierry Journo began his training by being a copyist at the Louvre museum and then attended many creators like Thierry Mugler and Andrée Putman. As an illustrator, he collaborated with John Galliano to draw his collections. It has been present in India for the last 14 years, and with Idli, it has turned into a rare place that quickly became a must for all lovers of beautiful things.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Coconut Oil pulling for 10 minutes.
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
Luchino Visconti. I would have 1000 questions.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
A visit to the Versaille castle… I said to myself: I will have the same in the future.
4. How does internet affect your life?
I use the internet for Culture, Art & Music, but the best ideas I still get from books.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
Catch water from the Himalaya. It’s not so easy to get .
6. What is your spiritual belief?
Universal, there are thousands manifestations of god… I do trust in universal energy.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?
IDLI, my company, with all my creations . It’s my world and my castle.Thierry Journo.