NOELLE KADAR. INTERVIEW 3.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 3. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
Director of The Sculpture Park she focus on building out the Sculpture Park’s Programme and leading The Park’s vision for the future.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Drink lemon water, then brush my teeth. its a disaster the other way around.
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
Heath Ledger, I was profoundly affected by his death, which was surprising since I wasn't a crazy fan of his and i'm really not a sentimental person at all.
I suppose i'd ask him for help understanding what his last months/ days were like, and what happened.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
Laying on the grass outside my home, looking up at the oak trees while the sky turns from day to evening, and knowing that within minutes i'll hear my mother's voice calling us in for dinner.
4. How does internet affect your life?
I don't have a great memory, so the internet is an excellent tool for unretained information. Like most of us, I probably spend more time on social media than necessary, but living half way across the globe, I find the internet really helps me stay connected to so many people I care about.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
Purified, from a home filtration system (very important in India).
6. What is your spiritual belief?
I was raised Jewish/ Buddhist (Jewbu is what i believe we are called). My beliefs are formed from this amalgamation of thought, though i don't take any of it too seriously.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?
A ring that my grandmother Hannah wore everyday, when she died i took it off her finger and now i wear it almost everyday and I feel like she is always with me.