MANISH. ANTIQUES DEALER. INTERVIEW 6.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 6. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
Exporter of antiques and handcrafts from Jodhpur. His shop Ganesh Handicrafts has been in the business for more than 50 years when started by his father. Antiques Dealer, Jodpur, India.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I drink boiled Water with turmeric, ginger and garlic
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
I would like to have dinner with my God and I would ask him to bring peace to everyone. Peace and Happiness.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
The time in school and the company with my friends.
4. How does internet affect your life?
Very much. There is a lot of useful information. But… I do worry for the new generation, they are loosing contact with nature.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
We get government supplied water and it goes through a filter at our house.
6. What is your spiritual belief?
I believe in Karma. If you do good in this life it will surely help you in the next.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?