KAVITA CHAUDHARY. INTERVIEW 4.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 4. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
She is the owner and creative head at Jaipur Rugs. Inherited from her father her passion for weaving and weavers make her company into one of the most acclaimed worldwide.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I say the Name of Lord Ganesh and I go for a walk.
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
I have to think about it.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
To go with our father to the weavers villages . Back then it was an adventure and quite a journey to reach the remote areas where the artisans live.
4. How does internet affect your life?
I recently decided to stop all this media. I try to just go online for certain reasons and try to not spend to much time in the “Net”.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
Himalayan Water. It’s natural from the springs.
6. What is your spiritual belief?
My belief is that beyond the physical world there is another world. We are not able to see it but for me it’s there very clearly.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?
My husband. I don’t own him… (laughing), but he is most precious to me.