KISHOR. GARMENT EXPORT. INTERVIEW 7.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 7. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
He is one of the smartest textile manufacturer and exporter in Jaipur. Through his boutique pass daily (literally) everyone. Its difficult to grab some minutes from his time, his day passes supplying big and small boutique shops around the world.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I thank to God, a neutral God.
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
My mother. She gave me my life. I would ask her to be my mother again.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
When I was playing cricket in school.
4. How does internet affect your life?
Big time! It makes things easier and worse at the same time.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
We have a water filter at home.
6. What is your spiritual belief?
My Guru J Shanguru. He gave me the indication how to live my life.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?