DAULAT. THE DRIVER. INTERVIEW 5.
Text & Photo: Diego Alonso & Alexeja Pozzoni.
INTERVIEW 5. RETURN HOME PAGE 7O7D.
Daulat is Rajput, driver. Daily he meet his clients in Gangapole, Jaipur, by parking his Ambassador car outside Saba Haveli and letting life happen.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I read the Newspaper and drink a chai then I go to Shiva Temple.
2. If you can choose any person in the world (alive or dead) who would you like to invite for a tete-a-tete dinner and what would you ask that person?
I had a Chinese client that became like family. I would like to meet him again and ask how he is.
3. Which is your favorite childhood memory?
One day at my village there was a big festival. I got lost. Luckily a Sadhu found me and brought me home.
4. How does internet affect your life?
Just a little. My daughter shows me the news on her mobile.
5. What is your main source of drinking water?
The government supplies water tanks and it comes through a filter to the house.
6. What is your spiritual belief?
I believe in truth.
7. What is the most precious thing you own?
My Ambassador car.